Total Pageviews

Monday, January 18, 2016

The Lady in the Red Hat.... Promotes Tourism in Tombstone @ The Sports, Vacation & RV Show in Quartzsite, AZ

While walking around The Big Tent, I saw a woman with a beautiful red hat.  She was chatting with others and I didn't want to butt into a conversation to compliment her on her choice of chapeau. 

I was able to talk with Judy a few minutes later and see her entire costume.  Judy is here at the Sports, Vacation and RV Show to promote tourism in Tombstone, Arizona.





Eric & Judy Miller in
The Big Tent.












Eric and I enjoyed our time in Tombstone in 2013.  Our favorite spot was Big Nose Kate's Saloon.





Judy, and her husband, Jeff,
have lots of information
about Tombstone to share.










I left with a copy of The












This monthly newspaper includes articles on the many colorful people from all walks of life who lived and died in this tough 19th century silver mining town.

No comments: