Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Taking Care of Business at Main Street Laundromat in Quartzsite, Arizona

 Everybody does it and nobody talks about it...  Doing the laundry.






I went to Main Street
to use the Laundromat.




After 16 days in the desert,
I've got several loads of
laundry in need of a wash
& a spin dry.




The Main Street Laundromat
has a dog kennel for customers
to use.











I think this is a very thoughtful service to offer.





Fortunately, two large capacity
washers open up next to each
other & I cram everything I
brought into them.









The Main Street Laundromat
is a community gathering
place with ads for local 
services prominently
posted.









My wet laundry fit in one dryer, after hanging shirts and pants on hangers to air dry.  What was left went into a dryer that costs 25 cents for 6 minutes.  Four quarters were pumped into the dryer. Twenty-four minutes later, I crammed dry laundry into my laundry bags,  My car was full of fresh smelling clothing, towels and sheets for the drive back to the motorhome, parked off of Plomosa Road.

No comments: