Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Antique Car Show @ Palatka's Azalea Festival, Part 1

I LOVE car shows.  I admire the engineering that goes into cars.  I admire the many hours that go into maintaining, restoring and modifying older cars.  I have family and personal stories about cars. Oh, the memories....







1956 Buick Roadmaster





I admire its massive
front end.





1935 Plymouth
Touring Sedan












I admire the paint job
on this 1935 Ford
Tudor Sedan.











Check out this 1948







Jeeps were developed for military use during World War II.  After the war, Willeys  developed the Jeepster to extend their company's market share into the less utilitarian car market.






1964 Ford Galaxie with a
Starliner body.







The lack of door posts gives this car a more open to the air design.













I enjoy learning about
unusual cars while
browsing today's display.











I had fun chatting with Tommy,
the owner of this 1957 
Chevrolet Bel Air.






There are many more cars and some trucks to share with you.  That's why I'm splitting this topic up with different posts.

No comments: