Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2016

Lunch at Panda Express in Palm Coast, Florida

Eric and I continue our quest to eat at at each of the eateries at QSR's List of Fifty Food Franchises.





Today we will eat lunch



















He looks over the
Chow Mein &
Rice selections.





Meal sizes are:
Bowl, Plate, Bigger Plate,
Kids Meal & Family Feast





Festive Chinese Paper
Lanterns are suspended
above the dining area.





Eric chose a bowl of






My lunch is Teriyaki Grilled
Chicken with Mixed
Vegetables.






The food is fresh.  The veggies are very lightly cooked, just the way I like them.  Eric and I will add Panda Express to our list of dining options.

So far, Eric and I have eaten at 27 of the franchise restaurants on the QSR list.... Just 23 to go....

No comments: