Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2015

Watching The Kingsman: The Secret Service at Spotlight Theatres in Cordele, Georgia

Eric bought a Groupon for a movie ticket & a popcorn

Eric spent $10.00 for a $26.00 value... This is a a substantial discount for two movie tickets and popcorn.  We are going to see Kingsman: The Secret Service today.  

There's a sign on the door.  The ATM at the theater is broken.  Movie goers are to go to HARVEYS Supermarket in the strip mall to use their ATM.

At the snack counter, I noticed a sign....  The Slushie and Nacho machines are out of order.  

cast...  I didn't see Colin Firth as a master spy.
From teaser-trailer.com

As the film started, the house lights came up.  I reported this to the staff at the snack counter and the lights were turned off about two minutes later.

Eric and I had the theater to ourselves for this British spy thriller, filled with twists and turns. I liked it very much.   No spoiler alerts here!

No comments: