Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Haircut at K-Salon & Gift Shop in Warner Robins, Georgia

Sometimes Eric stays up VERY late and shops, often for Groupons.  Sometimes he gets up VERY early and shops, often for Groupons.  The Groupons Eric buys are usually for restaurants, wine tastings, golf, zip-lining.... something we can do together.

He bought me a Groupon for a haircut at K-Salon in Warner Robins, Georgia.  My first thought was... This is presumptuous.  Selecting a hair salon is a personal choice thing and I don't get to make the choice of where I get my haircut.

I have to admit that Eric is very observant...  I do need a haircut.





K-Salon has a nice
selection of gifts...

Jewelry, cards, scarves,
handbags...







Get a manicure... 







... or a pedicure.








It's been nine weeks since
my last haircut....

It's time to find a hairstyle
under all that hair.







Angel took on the challenge...  She thinned my hair, cut and trimmed it.









The results are....



















...great!









Thank you, Angel for finding a hairstyle under my massive mop of hair.  AND, thank you Eric, for choosing K-Salon and Angel for my latest haircut.  I appreciate you anticipating my needs and taking care of them for me.

No comments: