Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Inductee to the Customer Service Hall of Fame: MCD Innovations Day/Night Shades







In October, 2013, Eric &
I invested in MCD Innovations
Day/Night Shades.





We were tired of restringing our day/night shades.  The bedroom night shades didn't block as much light as I would have liked.





MCD Innovations staff carefully
 measured our windows.

Custom fit shades were made
for out motorhome.







The windshield's day/night
shade is electronic.







The day shades let in more
light & provide privacy.






The night shades insulate
the motorhome as well
as blocking outdoor light.

I love sleeping in a very dark bedroom.  With 20 hours of daylight per day in northwest Canada and Alaska, I am getting my solid eight hours plus of sleep and waking refreshed. Thank you, MCD Innovations!

No comments: