Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another Community, Another Library Visit: The Sequim Library

I'm a retired librarian and one of my favorite places to visit is... You guessed it, libraries. I've visited libraries large and small from Little Rock, Arkansas to San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.





Today, I visit the Sequim












Notices of local
events, services.









Get your questions answered
at the Information Desk.












New Books

Large Print Books
are nearby.












Books on CD are
very popular.





The public computers were very busy.  I don't take pictures of people using libraries, as everyone's visit is a personal one.









Any topic you want to
explore is here.







The Children's Area
is welcoming. 










The Teens Area is
a fun space.












The Magazines &
Newspapers are in
a quiet corner.





Opened in 1983, the Sequim Library is a busy place with something for everyone who 
visits here.

No comments: