Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2020

Winnebago Braves @ Soledad Canyon RV Resort in Acton, CA

Eric and I saw a 1972 Winnebago Brave at Gateway Park in Yuma last month.  When I started seeing Braves from later years in one section of Soledad Canyon RV Camping and Resort, I decided to get pictures and research them.





The first Brave I saw is a
1996 Model.

I notice the front end has
a gentle curve to it.






The tire cover has two pieces -
the cover & the ring that
secures it.





This Brave is noticeably shorter
& has the same kind of
tire cover.











The front end of this
1997 Brave is flat.










This 2016 Winnebago Brave
has a full slide.

Its "Brow" is an homage to
the 1972 Brave.










It does not have a rear-mounted
 tire like the Braves of yore.
The lines of the Winnebago Brave changed throughout the decades., Then the original, distinct profile returned to this line of Class A Motorhomes.

No comments: