Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Lunch @ Modern Tea Room in Lancaster, California

 Eric & I worked up an appetite at The Museum...




... & walked to Modern Tea Room
 for a light lunch.





Local artists' works are
on display for sale.

That's Eric behind the
paintings.






Artwork lines the walls





We order our Tea.

My Green JasmineTea is on the left.

Eric's Ginger Orange Green Oolong 
Tea is on the right.





The strainers are removed from the teapots...






My Jasmine Green Tea







 Eric and I are sharing...






Chipolte Edamame





Organic Bibb Lettuce












Today's Soup Special
is Lentil Soup.







Lunch is delicious!  We will look for Chipolte Seasoning to sprinkle on our Edamame at home.  I must look into fried Tofu recipes.  Eric is delighted with his Lentil Soup.

We highly recommend a meal at Modern Tea Room.

No comments: