Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2020

The Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas, Nevada














It's in an older building.








Eric and I are happy that it's open.  The Museum of Pinball in Banning, California only opens for special events.  Casual visitors are unlikely to find it open.

Ten thousand square feet is dedicated to over 1,000 Pinball and Arcade Machines.  Most are from the 1950s through the 1990s.






Claw Machines & a
Toy Vending Machine







I'm sharing my favorite themed machines here...





South Park













For decades Pinball Machines were illegal in many cities across the country.  They were considered a game of chance that required no skill, making Pinball a form of gambling.

 



There are rows & rows of
Pinball Machine &
Arcade Games.



Eric plays Star Trek: 
The Next Generation

Our children, Adam
& Diane grew up with
this Star Trek series.





The Next Generation's





Another Zoltar...

I just found one in
Prizm Outlets in
Primm, Nevada.




Machine dates to the
late 1960s.















The Parts/Work Area

Pinball Machines need
repair from time to time.







The exposed back of a
Pinball Machine with
Eric showing off the
Tee Shirt we bought
for our son, Adam.





Proceeds from Tee Shirt Sales help fund the Pinball Hall of Fame's new building on South Las Vegas Boulevard.  





was manufactured in
1956.




More Star Trek...




The Simpsons 
Pinball Machine

Eric & I just visited
The Simpsons House
in Henderson.




Pinball Machines 






Remember Elvira?













I played Pinball a few times and I was really, really bad at it.





Our son, Adam, grew up

Then the movies...







Eric & Adam's Tee Shirt
at the Ghostbusters 
Pinball Machine.

We bought Adam that exact
Stay Puft Marshmallow
Man in 1984.







Marvel Comics-inspired Pinball Machines...









X-MEN




A plush Dead Pool on top











On to music-themed Pinball Machines...





AC/DC








Wheel of Fortune &
Indiana Jones




Family Guy is one of my
favorite Cartoon Shows.




Star Wars
















is my favorite movie.






Batman:
The late 1960s TV Series





beautiful condition. 








Eric plays the Star Trek







I have fond memories
TV Show.






The Twilight Zone
was the Creep Show
of my youth.











A staff member shows me the oldest Pinball Machine in The Hall of Fame.





is the oldest one at the
Hall of Fame.











Eric and I had a wonderful time at The Pinball Hall of Fame.  He played games and I reminisced about TV shows and movies.

No comments: