Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Financials, Route 36 & Cell Phone Coverage

Interesting developments today... We notified our credit card companies that we are traveling.  We should have carefully explained that we are traveling in a motor home and that it uses substantial amounts of diesel fuel.  So... repeat calls to credit card companies to alert them to purchases of diesel, across the USA.

Missouri looks a lot like upstate New York, when traveling across on Route 36.  This is a 65 mile per hour road and you will find driveways and mailboxes along the route.  Check out the Wheeling Cemetery, which has driveways that are open to Route 36 and the 65 mile per hour speed limit.  Can a hearse corner at 60 or so miles per hour?????  We drove past at about 2 pm and I can only speculate as I didn't see a cortege leave and head west. 

Props to technology.  Eric is talking with his Mom.  I know it would be very hard for Eric if he couldn't speak to his Mom often.  It would be hard for me if my Dad was still alive an I had to wait for days and even a week to speak with him. 

No comments: