Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Around the House

Eric's Mom gave us Travel Journals.  Jerry expects to leaf through this one when we are home for a visit.   Here are the flowers Rich Kilroe gave me.  Next up, breakfast.  Eric is making eggs for me.


Retirement includes doing some work.  Eric is paying bills.  Now he has to do this at home.  For years, bill paying was one of his work time activities.  I've got a load of laundry in the washer/dryer.


Rich Kilroe gave me a buffalo as part of my going away gift.  I named him Melvil Dewey.  Here he is with Gomtuu on our dashboard.  Gomtuu was named in honor of an intelligent life form found during Star Trek The Next Generation TV Series.


These are the last of the tomatoes Ted Whitbeck gave me on Wednesday.  They've been a yummy addition to our lunches and dinners.  (I have no idea why this picture rotated.)




I've been spending time on Rich Kilroe's gift box.  It's full of notes, maps, travel brochures.  This is going to take a while.  That's ok; I have plenty of time.