Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thunderbird RV Camping Resort in Monroe, Washington





Resort is where Eric & I
are staying while we
visit Seattle.








The Office is on the right.

The Laundromat is on the left.



The Swimming Pool

The eerie orb is from a raindrop.





It's a rainy day and I don't expect to see disembodied spirits on my walk.




The Lap Pool is closed right now.




The Spa





The Shuffleboard Courts






 The Basketball Court








The Playground





The Resort looks deserted on a cold wet day.  As I expected, no disembodied spirits.  Maybe I'm not sensitive enough to the Spirit World...






The Red Barn Lounge...





... is empty this afternoon.









The Pavilion has a fireplace
 & lots of seating for
large groups.






RVs are parked beneath trees
in this section of the Resort.











Two Yurts for Glamping...









Cabins are available too.






The bridge takes me across
the road to the section Eric
& I are parked in.






The sky starts to clear...






Eric's back from the grocery
store & I'm just in time to
help unload the car.
 




No comments: