Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2021

A Return Visit to The Jawbone in White Sulphur Springs, Montana





Eric & I return to The Jawbone
because I want to try another
Appetizer.
 





There was no way we could have managed a second Appetizer at our Anniversary Dinner.  This is our last night in White Sulphur Springs and our last visit to the restaurant this year.





My Chardonnay
Eric's Blind Pig made
with JalepenoTequila, 
Grapefruit Juice,
Soda Water & Salt











I looked for Blind Pig drink recipes and found out that the term Blind Pig is another name for Speakeasy, illegal bars that opened during Prohibition.  I'm glad The Jawbone pays homage to its Prohibition themed restaurant with this drink. 






Eric chose the Ahi Tuna Wontons.
He liked it so much that he wants
more.

I ordered the Brie En Croute,
Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie with
Huckleberry Sauce & Crackers.








Over Appetizers and drinks, we talk about tomorrow's drive.  Eric has a surprise stop for me tomorrow.  I wonder what it could be...






We share a slice of 
German Chocolate Cake
& a glass of Merlot.












Too soon, it's time to leave The Jawbone and White Sulphur Springs.  Eric and I hope to return here, someday...

No comments: