Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2021

Seattle Art Museum: Olympic Sculpter Park





Eric & I enter Olympic Sculpture
Park at the Bill & Melinda Gates
Amphitheater.







Nine acres of industrial land was cleaned up to create this Park.



As we pass these large metal shapes, I wonder if they are the backstage of the Amphitheater. 



Looking back, I see the grassy steps at the entrance to the Amphitheater.

Children are playing there.




We walk further into the Park and find statues....



Perre's Ventaglio III 

by Beverly Pepper







Sky Landscape, I





Looking uphill at the Seattle Skyline.




Untitled


These three seating options
are the art installation.





I wonder how many people have called the Police to report a suspicious package.  





Wandering Rocks

by Tony Smith





One of the Cruise Ships
that docks in Seattle.





Schubert Sonata





Echo






Olympic Sculpture Park
Pocket Beach




Eric and I continue our walk along Seattle's waterfront.  

No comments: