Total Pageviews

Friday, September 3, 2021

Celebrating My Birthday @ Wine Cellar Restaurant in Rapid City, SD





Eric & I are celebrating my
65th Birthday at















We arrive early to have a
quiet celebration.






Another couple is seated
at a table at the other end
of the Dining Room.







Our White Wine Tasting:
is paired with...












 
... our Artisan Cheese Plate.

Purple Moon & Smoked Maple
Cheddar Cheese, Toasted Almonds,
Chef Select Meat, Amarena Cherries,
Fruit & House Baked Crackers







Eric's Bechamel Lasagna is
paired with Malbec Wine

My Pecan Crusted Chicken 
Picatta with Garlic Whipped 
Mashed Potatoes, Squash
& Asparagus with Capers 
& Lemon is paired with





Eric's Lasagne is flavorful and creamy.  My Chicken Picatta Dinner is a mix of flavors and textures that complement each other.  My wine is a great pairing.

I thanked our Server for my Dinner Wine recommendation. 






The Server takes our photo.








This is the Birthday celebration I wanted... Seated in a quiet corner of The Wine Cellar Restaurant in Downtown Rapid City.

No comments: