Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2021

Downtown Newport, Washington






A Warm Welcome to the



Eric at City Hall











I love a Pedestal Clock.

















fun display.







The Martin Building was
built in 1909






Eric takes a seat to show off
Newport's public benches.




I lie the brick trim work on
the Johnson Building,
built in 1917.





I like the arched windows
on the second floor of
The Club.




The Newport Mural on the
side of The Club &





Newport Ambulance now
houses Newport Towing.



Eric got this shot of a
for me.

This is a RARE find.







The building is used to store vintage cars.  I hope they are shared with the public at Car Shows.  





Newport's Idaho & Washington 
the Museum.





A nearby Caboose











Nearby sits a Corliss Steam
Engine & Big Wheel.


I apprecreciate the reminder that today's technological advances were inspired by technologies that powered the 19th and early 20th Centuries.  

No comments: