Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Our Anniversary Dinner @ The Jawbone Cocktail Lounge & Eatery in White Sulphur Springs, MT





Eric mugs it up at The Jawbone




 





He just hung up 
my fur.














The Bar & Grill








The Jawbone is a small intimate venue.  It's perfect for an Anniversary Dinner.





The Jawbone is modeled on a







Eric & I sit at a corner table
& enjoy our Martinis.









We rely on Naomi, our Server, and Michelle, the Bartender to make Menu and pairing suggestions.





Chardonnay with our 
Ahi Tuna Wontons












There's a lot to reminisce about during 43 years of marriage.  Our stories are punctuated with laughter...





Eric's Chicken Picatta &
my Filet Mignon












Having eaten my first Chicken Picatta for my Birthday Dinner, I am amazed that Eric's so different from mine.  The constants in Chicken Picatta are the Lemon Juice and Capers.  The way the Chicken is prepared and the accompanying food choices are at the discretion of the Chef.  





Our Dinner is wrapping up
with Chocolate Cake from
Wild Oats Bakery & Merlot. 















Eric and I made more memories made at The Jawbone Cocktail Lounge and Eatery.  We thank Naomi and Michelle for their recommendations.  Chef Jansen has a free moment and we thank him for his preparation and presentation of our dinners.  

This restaurant is the gem of Central Montana.  I wish the owners and all the staff the very best!

No comments: