Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Coffee @ The Brews Bros. in Downtown Spokane, Washington







 




Eric & I look over the Coffee Choices...








... & the Fall Specials.













Eric gets an Espresso and I choose a Latte.  We take comfortable seats by the window and relax.





What Are You?

thankful

Customers add 
their thoughts...








Eric spends time on his phone while I read the Spokesman-Review.   This paper does deep dives into regional and local stories.





The Brews Bro. logo says it all...

This Coffee Shop is an homage to










Eric and I drove past the Old Joliet Prison in Joliet, Illinois so I could take some pictures of where Joliet Jake, one of my favorite Criminal Characters, served time before meeting up with his brother,  Elwood, and going on "on a mission from God."

The duo put out some of the most popular Albums in the late 1970s.





I like this Coffee Shop's
use of bright colors &
decor.







Savoring the last of
my Latte getting
our car.











Eric's done with his Espresso and I've finished my Latte.  It's time to return to our car for other Spokane area stops...

No comments: