Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Walking Around Lower Manhattan, New York





Eric & I are in the Financial District.

Buildings are reflected on the surface
of One World Trade Center.






Food Trucks & Vendors
line the wide sidewalk. 






Red Balloon Flower by
Jeff Koons in front of
the Federal Building











Citi Bikes are available
for users.








A Pirate on stilts at a
street fair




An older building with a

I thought this type of
water source had been
abandoned.

I was wrong.








The First National Bank
of New York City, on
Broadway, was built
in 1927.

The space is now for lease.







Eric's favorite knishery.















Eric & I sit for a bit &
bend our elbows at














Eric & I enjoy art displays
at the Whitney Museum of 
American Art.




Street in the Hudson









Eric & I enjoy our walk
along the Hudson River
Park.




Locals explore Estuary
Science at this tent.




The Rock Climbing Wall
at this playground is
popular.
















Stop & shoot pool at
Hudson River Park.




Moored boats in the









A shot of Eric & me as we
continue our walk south to
the Brookfield Place Ferry
Terminal.





(Make up!  Make up!  Where's the powder for that shiny forehead?)

No comments: