Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Driving Southwest to Decatur, Georgia






Eric & I wave goodbye to




And start our drive south
on Interstate 85.





Our motorhome's
shadow























brilliant autumn
colors



















Eric tells me to look into
the side mirror to look
at the motorhome &
Jeep's shadow.












Bridge construction &
cranes go together.











I really like this
photo.








We continue south
on I-85.






Where's the Georgia State line?






Right here!













The long & winding
road....











Apparently in Georgia, a
driver can get a ticket for
not giving a tractor trailer
enough room when passing.











A roadside message





I like the bridge's
ornamentation.





Thanksgiving & Pest Control...
an interesting combo












Our exit deposits Eric & me
onto the left lane of a
bridge.






This works, but it surprised me and probably other drivers who are unfamiliar with the area.






This is Carter Country...

Jimmy Carter Country.






Now, where's that Walmart?  Eric's done enough driving for one day.

No comments: