Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2016

Driving Interstate 75 South to Tifton, Georgia





Eric & I are driving along
just one highway today...

Interstate 75 South.







Just one of the many sign
forests that populate the
roadside.






It's 76 degrees today.

The direction indicator
is wrong.  We are
currently driving
Southeast.









The ribbon of highway
leads South, & a
little bit East.











My first fresh Christmas Tree
sighting of the season.












A rental RV is driving
South.




A Hot Rod is being
transported.

It looks like a work
 in progress.





Eric & I stayed at Southern
Trails RV Resort in Unadilla
two years ago.

My daily walk took me
past the water tower.










happy to see bridge repair
& construction.











Tire treads litter the
roadside.







We pass fields of Cotton
waiting to be harvested.





Eric's Tires....

He never told me he was
running a business.







Eric & I are spending the
night at the Walmart in











Tomorrow is another drive day.

No comments: