Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Springtime's Parade of Colors in the Capital District





Purple Irises...
My favorite
spring flower





in a planter.






Daisies!











Pansies 





Delicate flowers on the





Vibrant Orange & Yellow
Snapdragon




A delicate Pink
Snapdragon




A close up of a
White & Purple
Iris






 



I admire the delicate details
of this Yellow, White &
Maroon Iris.







Vibrant Petunias







These pictures were taken during a short walk.....  There are so many more flowers to investigate and photograph throughout the spring and summer.

2 comments:

Merikay MacKenna said...

The Eastman mansion in Rochester, NY has more purple irises than anywhere I can recall, with the possible exception of the Boerner Gardens in Whitnall Park near Milwaukee WI. It's been too long since I saw the latter for my old-age memory to handle!

Ginny said...

Thanks for sharing... I'm adding the Eastman Mansion & Boerner Gardens to my ever growing list of places o visit.