Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2016

Lunch with Adam at Circus Cafe in Saratoga Springs, New York





Adam & I walk to Circus Cafe
on Broadway, just south of
Division Street in
Saratoga Springs.




This is our favorite restaurant
in Saratoga Springs.












Located on this city's "Main Street,"  Circus Cafe's outdoor seating is perfect for people watching. Eric, Adam and I love the restaurant's playful atmosphere and the menu has something for everyone.







The bar




I love the old fashioned
circus decor.

















The red drapes remind
me of a circus tent.











Tee shirts have circus performers'
 jobs & circus related sayings
on them.











Juggler, Ringmaster... And then there are sayings... Former Contortionist; I tame lions, The circus is my life....  and my favorite... working without a net.  The kids tees say I Love Circus Cafe.




Adam's lunch: The Southwest Cali 
Burger topped with Avacado, Monterey 
Jack Cheese, Red Onion, Jalepenos & 
Chipolte Mayo with Curly Fries.

I chose the Original Circus Burger.

I know I can get a Fry, or two 
from Adam.





Lunch was amazing, as usual.  Our burgers were cooked just the way we like them.  Next up: Circus Cafe's New York Style Cheesecake.






Dee-licious!








Thank you, Adam, for taking me to the New York State Military Museum and treating me to lunch at our favorite restaurant.  

No comments: