Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Getting a Haircut at Great Clips in Hudson, Wisconsin

Eric and I are returning to the Walmart in Hudson, Wisconsin.  I have a post operative appointment and  it's a short drive from where we are parked to the Orthopedists' Offices in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

I needed a haircut before I fell and broke my ankle on June 30.  Great Clips Hair Salon is located in the strip mall adjacent to Walmart.

I called Great Clips, asked about their hours, if they take appointments and if the stylists have experience cutting hair when someone is in a wheel chair.





The salon is open 8 am to
9 pm Monday through Friday.

They do not make appointments.
Stylists are able to cut hair for a
person in a wheel chair.




I was able to get into
the salon chair.

Sara got a chair for me 
to prop up my foot.

We talk about what
I want done.








Sara gets to work...







After eight weeks,
there's plenty of 
hair to remove.







One spray before
working on the bangs...












Thanks Sara! 

It was a pleasure to
meet you.

No comments: