Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cub Foods in Rosemount, Minnesota








In Rosemount, Minnesota
we found a Cub Foods.











Proudly serving the public
since 1968.











Fresh flowers greet
the customers












The fresh fruits & vegetables
look great.











 There is seating  near
the Fresh Delicatessen.












The aisles are generous.












The aisles are wells stocked.













The Pharmacy





I can't find the beer.  With Eric's interest in Craft Beers, I've been checking this section for varieties that appeal to the locals.  I asked one of the staff and she told me that Cub owns and operates the liquor store next door.











Bulk foods are located 
on the back wall of the store.













Get your Minnesota
sports wear here. 



I was asked what I was doing by Tom, a Manager.  I told him of my fascination with grocery stores and that I blog about them.  Cub Foods has a Facebook page, so I'll post my photo essay there.

1 comment:

James O'Briant said...

I have a friend in Iowa who came to the USA as a teenager, right after WWII, from what was then Communist East Germany. In the 1970's his sister was able to visit him from East Germany.

They went to a large supermarket, and she was astounded at the amount of fresh fruit and other produce -- especially bananas. She said that she had to take a photo of the huge pile of bananas on display, because without a picture, her friends at home would never believe her.

The store manager, fearing "industrial espionage" by a competing store chain, asked what they were doing. My friend told him. The manager replied, "I got out of Hungary just before the Russians came in in 1956. You go ahead and take all the pictures you want!"