Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bill's Family Foods in Forest City, Iowa

Eric and I are staying at Winnebago's Rally Grounds for almost two weeks.  There's lots of food vendors here and yet, a trip to the grocery store is in order.  Fresh fruits, vegetables and fun snacks topped Eric's grocery list.  (Yes, Eric does the grocery shopping.  I can't stand this weekly pilgrimage to purchase nearly the same things over and over again.)








Bill's Family Foods is
close by on Route 69 N.












Flowers greet shoppers.













The produce section
is very inviting.










Dairy items are
 adjacent to produce..










This Iowa grocery
store also stocks wine.













The aisles in Bill's Family Foods
go on & on...














I like the display
above the beer section.












This is the first Fresh Water
dispenser I've seen in a store.
Bring your own  gallon jug & 
pay just 39 cents to it fill up.













The bakery has
tempting treats.









There's seating adjacent to
Seasons Grill & Cafe.








It's time to check out
& return to the Rally Grounds.





I enjoyed my visit to Bill's Family Foods.  The store is welcoming with displays with well stocked shelves. I saw the same wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables  that I expect to see in major grocery chains.   There's a reason why Bill's Family Foods has loyal customers.

No comments: