Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Strolling Around Downtown Montpelier, Vermont






I take pictures of older
theaters as we travel
across this country.




This church reminds me
of European cathedrals.





I like the planters atop
the bridge rails. 








Numerous bridges cross
the Winooski River.





 





I admire this large home,




To me, this is the stereotypical
New England Church...

A white clapboard building
with arched windows &
a soaring spire.













I love the ornate cornice
work on this Victorian
Gothic home.





house.





This Victorian home is
a study in aesthetic design.






Eric like's the porch
on this house.




This red brick Victorian
Gothic home now
houses businesses.
















Eric & I LOVE the
sweeping porch at the




No comments: