Total Pageviews

Friday, December 19, 2014

A Peek at the General Dollar Market in Gaffney, South Carolina

I've been collecting grocery store visits like stuffed Teddy Bears since January, 2013.  Home town supermarkets, ShopRite and Hannaford have been toured as well as Piggly Wiggly, Hy-Vee and Cub Foods.  A lot of other supermarkets too....

Walmart has created a smaller retail store model.  Walmart Neighborhood Markets  are grocery stores without clothing, Sporting Goods, house paint, etc..  I'm not familiar with  the Dollar General Market.  How will it compare with Walmart Neighborhood Market?


I was approached by an employee and told that photos aren't allowed in the store.  I had a nice chat with Dave, the store manager.  He told me that the no photos in the store rule came down from corporate.   Dave referred me to the Dollar General Market link on the Dollar General website for information about this type of General Dollar store.

No comments: