Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Breakfast at Mr. Waffle in Gaffney, South Carolina

 Eric asked Pat, the Freightliner Custom Chassis Center Receptionist, for a recommendation on where to go for breakfast.  Locals go to Mr. Waffle, and so will we.









I'm going to ask about
Livermush inside.





The parking lot is pretty
full....  

A good sign of a good eats
experience.








Mr. Waffle smiles out at
customers from behind
the Christmas Tree.








Eric peruses the menu as
we sit at the counter.






This is a busy place with
two cooks.






Breakfast plates are lined up,
awaiting griddle cooked items.









Eric's breakfast includes:
Waffles, Grits, Eggs,
Livermush (It's like Scrapple)
& Texas Toast hiding behind
his coffee cup.






My breakfast is Waffles, Bacon,
 Hash Browns & Eggs.







I couldn't finish my
breakfast, but oooh,
it was sooo good!







After eating this huge breakfast, I am not expecting to eat lunch this afternoon.

No comments: