Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Walking Around WestGate Mall in Spartanburg, South Carolina






WestGate Mall is the
perfect place to walk
around on a grey,
drizzly day.








I like the lighting that 
accentuates the edges
of the ceiling.






A beautiful Christmas
display







I collect pictures of stores I'm unfamiliar with.




















Upstate Tailgate













SK Collections



















I like the wreaths &
garlands hanging 
from the ceiling.












Scents of Style







Some stores here are chain stores.  Some appear to be stand alone retailers.







greentree sells
Christian books.













Relaxation Station






I get Elfin













The Community Art Wall
welcomes area artists.







Just Casual













URBAN STATION















red bowl asian bistro 






MANHATTAN








Different sections of the country have regional retail chains.  I'm very happy to see southern chain stores and stand alone stores providing a variety shopping experiences as I walk the mall.

No comments: