Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Walking Around Warrensburg, New York

People often don't visit places near where they live.  Interesting places to explore are always hundreds of miles away.  This is my first visit to Warrensburg and I'm enjoying my walk around town.







I like the details under
the eaves & porch roof.






The Band Stand in
Floyd Bennett Park
is under construction.






Breakfast has gorgeous
 landscaping.









St. Cecilia's Catholic
Church was established
in 1874.













The color scheme is
eye catching.







The porch on this house
is very inviting.






Episcopal was built in 1864.












Emerson House Bed 
& Breakfast was built
about 1830.











This mural was painted in
1976 to commemorate













I love the carriage porch
on this house.






No comments: