Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Returning to Rotterdam, New York







Eric & I drive Interstate 88
often.






Built 34 years ago, the
road has some rough
sections.






Sometimes Eric drives in the left lane, as the road is less worn in the passing lane.







I love the views from
this road.






Some farms abut the
highway.






Autumn colors are
starting to show.













I also like to take pictures
 of curving roads.












Rust colored leaves
catch my eye.






The road has a rhythmic,
rumbling feel.








The Exit 21 ramp for
Warnerville & Cobleskill
is picturesque.











A small section of road
has been repaved with
black top.












I like the scenic view of
tree-lined fields.












Interstate 88 ends at the
Thruway Interchange.

Eric takes the Exit 25 ramp.





Next stop.... Jerry's house.

No comments: