Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Three More Must Have Items

This blog would be all text and very few photos if I didn't have 
Eric's Canon PowerShot SD400 5 Megapixel Camera.

Now, I am proud to say that I can navigate the menu.  Before retirement, all I could do was point and click.  And, I often took videos instead of pics.  Now I take more pics, and only one  video per day.





Having a Smart Phone helps a lot.
I can cruise the Internet, read email,
take pics etc.... Anywhere there is 
cell phone coverage or wifi.





There is no cell reception in
East Central Oregon.
 



Some things are not favorites until they are needed.




This morning I pulled a top out of the closet, put it on and realized that the bottom right area was wrinkled.  I pulled out my trusty Wrinkle Release, sprayed the lower right area and stretched out the fabric.  Wrinkles begone! 






I bought this bottle 
@ Dollar General for $2.00.




No comments: