Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Day in Boise, Idaho

Eric and I drove into Boise today to visit the Idaho State Capitol.  I checked the website twice to make sure I wasn't misreading the opening hours for the Capitol. The Capitol is open 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday and 9 to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday, whether the Legislature is in Session, or not.







Eric liked this configuration
of traffic signs on our way into Boise.















Interesting assortment
of buildings













I love cornice work on buildings.














This is a beautiful building &
the weather was beautiful today.





I could take pics all day long .





Eric at the center of the Capitol






The Rotunda











Marble Design at the base
of the rotunda







Beautiful pillar




Sweeping staircases at each corner
of the Rotunda Area
















Ginny @ the Governor's Office









The State Seal










The Senate Chamber








Idaho House of 
Representatives










I found this sign on a hallway. 









Eric & I in front of a copy of
Winged Victory







Eric got a Groupon
for the Cazba Restaurant





The Pasar Fish Platter
Eric's dinner is Lamb Kabobs



Newlyweds walking
around Boise





I hope the dog isn't
lonely in the back of the truck.


1 comment:

AlexE said...

YAY! You made it to Boise! Very cool.