Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sightseeing from the Tower of the Americas in San Antonio, Texas





can be seen from all over






Eric took this picture of
he & I...

It appears that I've grown
500 feet, or so.



 The base of the Tower of the Americas has a Gift Shop & 4D Theater Ride.





Eric & I, along with fellow
visitors watch San Antonio's
skyline appear from the
elevator's window.



The shadow of the
Tower of the Americas
falls across nearby
buildings









Eric looks out on
San Antonio's
skyline.









was a gift from








Eric & I wonder what the
purpose of the Daisy is.








My favorite San Antonio
building, the Tower Life
Building is in the
 foreground.








One of San Antonio's
 highways stretches 
out before us.







I recognize the building
with the white roof.

Our Jeep is parked in the
parking lot across the
street.








I use my camera's long lens
to get a shot of our car.









Eric & I look down on the
John H. Wood, Jr. US
Courthouse Adrian A.
Spears Judicial Training
Center.








St. Joseph's Church, built in the
late 1800s, is surrounded by the








Machine waits for a
quarter so it can
deliver a fortune.











In the movie, Big, Josh Baskin puts a quarter in the Zoltar Machine at a carnival and wishes to be big so he can hang out with the girl he has a crush on.  What could go wrong?

 



A peek at one of the Chart
dining rooms.





I watch the ground come up
to meet us as we descend in
the Tower of the America's
elevator.




I'm hungry, let's get lunch at Patrick O'Brien's Bar and Restaurant.

No comments: