Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Breakfast @ Mi Tierra in San Antonio's Historic Market Place

During our previous visit to Mi Tierra's, we found the lunch menu filled with way too many dishes to consider.  AND Breakfast is served twenty-four hours a day.  So, we returned...





Eric & I look down on Mi Tierra
from the parking lot on top of
the Market Place Building.




The Christmas Tree above our
booth is decorated with
Mexican Dolls & Sombreros.














Eric's breakfast, in the bowl, is
Menudo, Tripe Soup topped
with Hominy.  Eric can add
Lemon Wedges & Onions
as garnishes.

My Machacado has tender Beef
Jerky in Fried Eggs along with
Tomatoes, Onions & Jalapenos
served with Re-fried Beans
& Breakfast Potatoes.




We are also served steaming Corn and Flour Tortillas.  Breakfast was amazing!  Eric's Menudo is delicious.  My Machacado is a wonderful combination of flavors.  Eric ate the Corn Tortillas.  I favor Flour Tortillas.




Mariachi played a romantic
song for us...

A great way to start our
morning in San Antonio.





I have to check the settings on my camera...  I've been getting some very dark images these last two days.

No comments: