Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Diamond Caverns RV Resort & Golf Club Registration Office Is Across the Road from the Resort





The Registration Office for Diamond
 Caverns RV Resort is across 
Mammoth Cave Parkway
from the resort.










I look closely at the concrete
island beneath the building's
overhang.










Gas Pumps used to sit
on the red & white
island.






The building used to be a store, and it sold gas too.





The display rack of
local attractions






Local businesses that
are RV friendly are
on display.










I recognize most of the 
antique tools that 
decorate the wall.











But not this one...











The young woman at the Registration Desk gave me information on the area's local caves and restaurants in nearby towns and cities.  I appreciate the local information.  Eric and I want to make the most of our limited time during this visit.

No comments: