Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lunch @ The River Road House in Rotterdam, New York






Eric & I went to The
 for lunch, & to see 
one of the owners...









The patio




A close up of this
popular seating
area.










Spoiler Alert:
Shannon is my cousin.
















She and her husband, Chris, opened their restaurant on September 23, 2017 and are living their dream.






One of the dining
areas.





Shannon mixes
great drinks at
the bar.






 Check out The River Road's Facebook page for specially crafted drinks.

Shannon and staff tempt diners with daily specials...





Eric got the Chicken
Cordon Bleu Personal
Pizza with a Coors








I ordered the Ham &
Cheese Grilled
Sandwich
with thick Tomato
Soup, Potato Chips
& Dill Pickles with a
glass of Stella Artois.



Lunch was dee-licious!  Eric and I want to return to try more of Shannon & Chris' menu selections.  Next time, I'll start with one of Shannon's signature drinks.

No comments: