Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tupelo Honey Cafe in Asheville, North Carolina

In a previous post about Knoxville, Tennessee, I did a mini tour of Mast General Store.  My cousin, Matt, Facebooked about the Mast General Store in Asheville.  I replied that Eric and I were going to visit Asheville and he recommended Tupelo Honey Cafe.  Great recommendation, Matt!









Eric & I decided to
sit on the patio for a
late lunch.




The menu at Tupelo Honey Cafe is extensive.  We decided to sample the starters and sides because we can't even try to eat the all the entrees we want to try.  Obviously, we will be returning for more foodie fun.









The cafe takes great pride
it Tupelo Honey & it's
distinct flavor.






The waitress asked if we'd
like biscuits.  I nodded my
head emphatically.
Honey on one half, blueberry
jam on the other half.
Ahhh.....










Eric & I ordered
Appalachian Eggrolls,










Fried Green Tomatoes
with Cheesy Grits &










Sweet Potato Fries.

Eric sampled the Wee-Heavy-Er Scottish Style Ale from French Broad Brewing Company.
I had a glass of Chardonnay while watched people strolling the street.

No comments: