Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Black Bear General Store, Lenoir, North Carolina

 Eric and I are spending the day with Fred and Phyllis Lyngard.  They are fellow Escapees who we regularly camp with at Escapee Rallies.  Fred and Phyllis own a home near Lake Norman and will be our guides for the day in Western North Carolina.











Black Bear General Store 
in Lenoir, North Carolina.









There's a lot of different
things for us to look at here.









Ma & Pa are tending
the peanuts.









I love the 
bird houses.










Look! Here are some
regional items.












Phyllis continues to shop
while I gape at the 
bird feeders.









There's honey here for
my honey bear....











The hand make quilts
are pretty.














I've fallen in love!












Wow!  Pink & white Indian
feathers for little girls.





I found a lot more things to look in the store than what is listed on the signs outside.  I think it's time to make some more signs.

No comments: