Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Eric Reminisces with Dave

Eric and I drove to Westminster, South Carolina to visit Dave and his wife, Sharon.  Eric and Dave's parents were close friends who raised their children together.









We weren't expecting to get
gas today, but at $3.23 a gallon,
we couldn't pass up the stop.













The water tower dominates
the city.









Eric made friends with Callie
during our visit.




Sharon and I had a great visit.  We had met a few times previously, about 30 years ago.










Eric and Dave

We are very fortunate to
be able to spend time
with friends & family
as we travel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I knew I was going to be on the internet I would have dressed up...Had a great time going over old times, Thanks for stopping by.