Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Walkabout With Wheels Blog Audience

A few days ago I took a screen capture of some of my blog statistics.  I wasn't surprised to see four page views from readers in Nicaragua, as we had visited recently and I gave our card to people at the National Museum, at restaurants and the Best Western La Mercedes Hotel we stayed at the night before our flight.



I was surprised to see page views from South Korea, France, Ukraine, Switzerland, Ireland and Israel.  The Internet assures that a blog started in New York State will make its way around the world.

Thank you all for reading Walkabout With Wheels.  I'll keep posting and I hope you keep checking in.

1 comment:

jim romeyn said...

Eric, reading about your adventures is great. Thanks for including me.
Jim romeyn