Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

Looking Back: Favorite Photos of Nicaragua

Eric asked me why I didn't include his favorite photos.... Way too many pics and 
too little time, that's why!  Here are some pictures Eric felt I missed.










Eric took this pic of me
at sunset on Quizala Beach
on December 27.















Concepcion Volcano on
Ometepe Island spews gas.
Each day the volcano looks different.



















This statue of Jesus at
San Juan del Sur is the second
largest in Central America.













This pic of a man trimming a 
palm tree is for Dexter fans.
Remember Season 3?











I've told friends about people
entering the bus by the back
door.  Here's a pic.











We spent time with a
very small
Hermit Crab.












This AirStream Trailer
made its home at Quizala Beach.








One of many glorious pics
of Ometepe Island.













There are flowers everywhere!















My favorite Moorish Archway
in Granada.









A very small Iguana
at the house next to ours
at La Virgen

No comments: