Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Driving Southwest to Neskowin, Oregon



Starting today's drive on











My last shot of the bridge
construction across I 84.






Eric takes the ramp to
toward Salem.




We're driving on Oregon 
State Route 99W South for 
over 60 miles.







Please the Oregon State Route 99 W South for the explanation of why there's a W in a North/South route.






I like this pic of the curving
 road & fall's bright colors.




Eric moves to the left
lane to pass the Overside
analog wine for a digital world




here & it shares the roadway with
Oregon State Road 99W South.







Waterdog RV
















We catch up with the Oversize Vehicle.

It's an open shed.















Lincoln City is 48 miles away.





I love to watch clouds creep
 down mountainsides.





The sun comes out & the
trees are so pretty.





I wonder if this tree was
recently felled.




I think this is the result of




Our last turn on today's drive
toward Tillamook.




It's foggy here.





We arrive at Neskowin Creek
RV Resort, just off US 101.







Eric and I stayed here in April 2014, when we were driving the Pacific Coast north to start our trip to Alaska.






We cross the creek to the campsites.








I remember the bunnies...

RVers feed them & they
feel safe here.





Eric & I are set up for our stay.

Our pull-through campsite
has 50 amp electric service,
water & sewer connections.



No comments: