Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Neskowin Creek RV Resort in Neskowin, Oregon

 



This is our second stay at





Eric and I were driving north along the Pacific Coastline in 2014 to Vancouver Canada to start our trip to Alaska.  I walked around the Resort and took pictures.  Then I compared them to the pictures I took 7 1/2 years ago...






The Office & Community Room,
Covered Patio & Exercise
Building with Heated Pool,
Sauna & Gym







This RV Resort is meticulously maintained.  I'll add the link to our last visit and share what interests me here - bunnies & older RVs.






They're everywhere I look.

There's plenty of grass to
eat & RVers provide treats.



catches my eye.

It was manufactured by





Full face bunny shots
are the best!





A family of Skeletons lives
in this motorhome.





Profile shots are nice too.







Rexhall Industries went through Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in 2009, after the RV Market plummeted in 2008.  







Rexhall's Rose Air Motorhome





I look out the window of our
motorhome & find two
visitors.



No comments: