Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2021

Visiting 2nd Street Coffee House in Tillamook, Oregon





Eric & I are visiting







It's listed in Atlas Obscura, our go-to website for the unique and the unusual across America.





Wow!

This is the most crowded Coffee
Shop I've ever been in.




The owner is a collector
of everything.












Does this collection represent the owner's wide array of interests or is he trying to save the past one piece at a time?





The Menu sits on the floor,
leaning on a cabinet.












The owner isn't here.  A neighbor comes in while Eric and I are looking around.  He tells us that there's a lot more stuff in the basement.





And there's a bike
in here too.












I wonder if the crew at American Pickers knows about 2nd Street Coffee House.






I wonder if items are grouped
 by themes.











Eric pours us coffee from
the dispenser on the 
counter & leaves some
money.






Another wonderful Atlas Obscura find...  My only regret is that we weren't able to talk to the owner about his choice of collectibles.

No comments: