Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Exploring Travel Inn Resort in Elma, Washigton





I walk around campgrounds 
we stay at to take pictures 
to help me remember one
from another.






Eric and I have been in a lot of campgrounds since we retired in September 2012.












The Lodge





RVers can borrow books here.

The book this Camper 
read was a real killer.





I like the kitchen & wide
serving counter.




There's seating for a large group.

A small stage is on the far left.




The Bride & Groom with
the Best Man

They're a lovely couple!





The second floor has seating
& Pool Tables.





The Gazebo has a fireplace.




Shuffleboard anyone?





The Pool is closed for the season.





Tether Ball & the Playground





Our fellow RVers








This Resort has campsites for
disabled RVers.







This is a nice place to stay.  Eric and I agree that we'll return here when we're in southwestern Washington.

No comments: