Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2018

Welcoming the Sun @ Jones Salt Marsh in Gloucester, Massachusetts

Eric woke me up at 5:00 am and handed me a mug of coffee.  He and I are going to Jones Salt Marsh to watch the sunrise.











It's low tide & there's a pink tinge in the eastern sky.






The clouds light up....






It looks like part of the sky
is on fire.

I like the pink reflections
in the water.





I thought about early man's reaction to the fast moving light show and realized that the hand of a god or goddess could easily explain what Eric and I are watching.





The sky "washes out" as the
sun lifts higher in the sky.





A lone fisherman in
his boat





Some color returns to the
grey clouds.






Colors radiate from the lower
clouds & produce colorful
reflections.




Eric takes a selfie
of us in the early
morning light.





He likes to take
pictures of me
taking pictures.




The last two pictures
were taken with
Eric's Android Phone.











We smile as we
start a new day in
our life together.

No comments: